Powers: Protection, Grounding & Divination
Zodiac: Capricorn, Sagittarius, Scorpio
Chakras: All, especially the Root
Crystal eggs are all unique gems of the earth, and will vary in appearance. We travel to obtain our Yoni Eggs directly from the international crystal carvers and lapidary artisans to bring the finest quality gemstones to you--straight from the source.
"Stone of The Self"
Black obsidian is volcanic lava which cooled extremely rapidly, so unlike crystals, obsidian is an amorphus (meaning it has no crystalline structure) "solidified molten mass." However, when classic black obsidian actually begins to crystallize, we get these grey feldspar inclusions which create snowflake obsidian.
Obsidian helps us attain integrity through helping us to see our shadow sides in their true nature, so they can once more become part of the self.
Black Obsidian may be quite difficult to use if one is not fully and completely prepared to face both sides of one’s reality – the negative as well as the positive. Obsidian will energize spiritual forces to help guide one on their way to awareness.
Obsidian dissolves shocks, fear, blocks, and traumatization. It expands the consciousness and helps change restricting beliefs, communication and behavioral patterns. Snowflake obsidian, in particular, is beneficial for circulation.
Chakra Association: Obsidian is quite helpful when one is working with the 1st, Root/Base Chakra, as it will easily open and activate it. Often during the process the 6th, Third Eye/Brow Chakra is activated as well, allowing for spiritual revelations.
- Balances the mind, body and soul
- Purifies The Mind
- Combats physical, emotional, and metal attacks
- Helps draw emotions/imbalances to the surface to examine and release them
- Removes negativity from a space or person with ease
- Excellent stone for past life work
- Heals and releases energy blockages
- It is one of the earliest known stones to be used for scrying
- Known to many as a cornerstone to contemplation
- Triggers visions and dreams revealing particularly difficult facets of one's life
- Gives a torrent of insights into self-perfection
- Helps one generate stability in times of uncertainty
- Place between the thumb and index finger to strike a balance in the mind and body
- Dismisses doubts and fears to bring about a new perception of optimism